Are lengths of material of various sizes and shapes to hold, support,
and carry products.
- Double Fold to Center (Butt Fold) - A flat strap
with a closed seam in the back.
- Full Single Fold - A folded strap with two raw
edges joining on one side.
- Quad Fold - The edges are folded first and a single
fold closses the strap.
- Back to Back - Two pieces of material, both raw
edged, positioned closely on top of one another and combined by gluing,
stitching, or both.
- Tri Fold - A durable strap with three layers of
material, leaving a raw edge on one side.
- Double Fold to Center with Lining - A flat strap
with a closed seam in the back which is covered by a raw edge lining
stitched and/or cemented to the strap.
- Quad Fold with Cord - The edges are folded first,
then a cord is applied while stitching closes the strap with a single
Reinforcement tapes biased to string nylon and cotton can be applied
in various widths and locations. Stitching can be applied on one or
both edges or down the center of the straps. Fillers can be used to
build thickness and body to straps. Various stitching and perf underlay
treatments can be applied.
Quality Trim Inc.
3645 Clark Avenue
St. Louis, MO
Fax: (314) 534-0514
Phone : (314) 534-8111
©Copyright 2003 Quality Trim Inc. All Rights Reserved
website by Urani Software